About Us

This blog is about how the world is viewed by the visual and the visually impaired. The intent of this blog is to bring the two worlds together. It is administered by two fabulous sisters, Toni, who is sighted and Robin, who became visually impaired in 2002 at the age of 18 due to misdiagnosis.



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brain Overload ~ Just Some Thoughts....

Whew!!! Let me tell you it has been a whirlwind! A friend from www.framethemoment.com (great family owned photography business...check it out!) was telling me about the different ways to social network to get the business name out there...how to link facebook, twitter, blogspot and website all together...ummmm can I just tell you all of this was way over my head! BRAIN OVERLOAD!!! I linked everything the best way I could, even had to rig a couple of things lol! Hopefully it will drive you to the right place without blowing your computer up! Just kidding! Don't forget Robin is the techy in the family...not me...she still has to help me download music to my iPod! Luckily my hubbie is a techy so he can help me get it all sorted out. It's just amazing what you can do with technology. I really want to be able to hit the masses so that Beautifully Blind Inc. Foundation can help as many people as possible. You go through life trying to figure out what is my purpose...why was I put on this earth...what am I suppose to be doing with my life? I totally think I've found my purpose, which is to help people. I think you know what your purpose is when you find something you like to do and it makes you feel good inside and touches other people. I think the same goes for my sister Robin...I think her purpose is to help people too...she's a good listener and gives good advice. Beautifully Blind Inc started out as an idea to start a blog to help Robin express her feelings to cope with losing her eyesight and has branched out into a business to help those that are visually impaired get the aids they need to help them live productive lives. So many wonderful people have been put in our lives and have helped bring the vision to a reality and we thank you! I am now planning our first fundraiser! I will keep you posted! Thanks for the support and please continue to support us so that we can help those who don't have the means to get the tools they need.

Until next time! Smooches ~ make the best of every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment